View Single Post
# 4 31-01-2003 , 12:22 AM
Subscriber
ah yeah i see what you're saying, kinda like direct feedback, well, yeah i guess that would work, i actually quite like that idea user added image but to have the foot roll with your method you would need 2 objects, one to control the footroll, and one to control the position of the foot, thats a bit too much hassle for my liking user added image

with SDK, you can have the attribute in the foot controllers attributes (along with foot position etc) then you just slide a slider and you've got footroll, there would be no need to hit the rotate button at all user added image whereas with your original idea, you would have to hit rotate to do footroll, then translate to move the foot, its all about efficiency user added image SDK gives it to you without having to leave the channel box, the only downside is, it requires time to set up, like you said.

and no, you dont have to set min/max values for SDK, just leave the boxes blank if you want, but your attribute (say footroll for example) would go on fooooreeeeveeeer user added image thats not something you want user added image

one last thing, final thing, promise user added image when people set min/max values, what most people dont know is for the default value, if you want the default to be 0, you dont have to put "0" in the default value box, if you leave it blank, the default will automatically be 0 user added image just for those who are a bit too lazy, like me, to hit the "0" button on the keypad user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com