View Single Post
# 42 28-06-2009 , 12:20 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by mastone
I say stick to the original plan; one prize one winner, let's face it there isn't any character going to be made here that is 100% original so just look at the end results and if an existing character is better made then an " original" one so be it.

i know there's no such thing as 100% original etc etc etc you all know the rest of the same ol' story, i wasn't talking about that

i was talking about the villains that don't exist already if you ignore all the abstract likeness between an original character and an existing character

you could do Mr Murns, similar to mr burns but with a mohawk and a less pointy nose and it would class as an original character

but meh, obviously there would be one overall winner, but have some sort of informal aknowledgement of who had the better picture in original and existing, just like how Mike would mention other entries at the end of listing the winners user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D