View Single Post
# 20 22-05-2003 , 05:24 AM
Subscriber
user added image, i went to go see this movie on the weekend and HOLY MOLY.. BEST MOVIE EVER... I am the biggest fan of hand to hand combat, pole fighting, sword fighting and the whole deal of the matrix.. so i loved it user added image. Anyways, about the whole matrix within a matrix thing.. i think thats what its going to end up being.. because in the first movie.. its not that people in the real world cannot be powerful. but their mind is based on rules and they cannot tell themselfs otherwise.. therefore they can never jump 200 feet in the air.. as thats "impossible".. anyways, neo understood this from the spoon that he had, which looked like it was bent outside of the matrix user added image user added image.. thats a awesome point.. i didnt pick up on that actually.. but it makes sence. Neo discovered that there is no boundries even in zion.. from what he heard from the architect and let his mind go and was able to forget about rules, in the "real world".... when morphius was telling everyone that humans had limits and couldnt see past that... he didnt realise that he himself.. along with all the other humans were still within a matrix and had powers.. but didnt realise it. ANyways, thats my beleifs and i CANNOT wait until the 3rd.. did any of you watch the trailer after the credits?.. if not, there was one.. for matrix revolutions... it was awesome.. the defender of the oracle was in it, loooks like hes going to kick some major ass... and those robot suits that were used to guard zion are marchin down the highway in wolfpacks about to fight the sentinals... i think what we are thinking is right.. because there still trying to keep it a secret.. as thats what has me soo hyped right now.. trying to solve this all out.. its on my mind 24/7!!!!!.

Once again, best movie ever... I will be going to go see this again... user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com