View Single Post
# 105 07-03-2004 , 12:24 AM
Subscriber
wow! i just saw this thread....your progress is impressive. that was a nice model....really good. i'm anxious to see what you'll do next. your determination is inspiring...so, that will be something that will boost my drive especially when things won't go as i want them. user added image i too have some difficulties to deal with. i too have no formal or at least a decent art training. i pretty much leap thrugh by myself. sometimes it's really hard (having to learn things firtst on your own before you can actually do something decent) but it is very rewarding knowing you have done this and that. and learned so much from it.

your issue is your age...if i got it correctly. mine is my resources and location. but i don't think being at your age will stop you fromm doing what you love...as you've clearly demonstrated. and that's always something to think about... user added image

about your drawing skills...you might want to check out the book by Betty Edwards entitled Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain its a very good book intended for those who think they don't have the talent. the book will tell you that if you can write your name clearly, you can draw.

goodluck with your future models...i'll be checking them out...that's for sure. :tup:

[SIZE=1.5]They say if you keep on trying, its good exercise.....lol[/SIZE]

Last edited by frayo; 07-03-2004 at 12:30 AM.