Thread: Typo
View Single Post
# 1 10-11-2004 , 08:53 PM

Typo

I thought you guys might like to know i think i found a typo in the information about your latest Yamaha tutorial.

Kurt takes us though modelling the Yamaha R1 from image plan set up right to detailing. The tut covers techniques using nurbs to get basic shape coveting to polys then sud-ds.

I think it should be image plane. Just thought ide share, a little typo could mean a few possible customers in the future.

*EDIT* Okay.. went to check on some tutorials.. and this typo was still there so i assume noone saw it... However i have another comment, criticism. When i went to sort out how many points/price per point for when i was comparing what i wanted it gets slightly annoying and looks overall jumbled in my opinion to have the Points dropdown menu so scattered. Top of the list has the 400 point option. then 200 i thin, then it jumps to 14, then 100... 50, 14 so on... I think this would be a minor fix. Fast and shouldnt cause any hardship and would look much more pleasing. But it might just be me.

Last edited by twisteddragon33; 18-03-2005 at 01:34 AM.