Thread: female body
View Single Post
# 17 25-11-2004 , 07:26 PM

Originally posted by Kerosene
Strange that, when i show my female models to my girlfriend and my female friends they always seem to say the same thing. Hips broader, shoulders wider, belly rounder, ass bigger. I think its us males seeing the world through tainted glasses (tainted with lust, love, beer or just outright stupidity- take ur pick) A fatal flaw when it comes to 3d modelling user added image

Really? Hmmm....I never knew it was a female thing to point out things like that...I guess it benefits to being a girl then. :p Lol, no I am just kidding guys! user added image Maybe it is since girls technically know their own bodies more and are able to point out the correct proportions due to personal experience...and maybe it is easier for men to model males than it is for them to model females since they tend to know the male body proportions more based on their own. So...for female modelers, the reverse could also be true! user added image It may be easier for women to model females but harder to model males. However, I could be wrong, but it is just a thought.

Originally posted by DJbLAZER
Thanks for the tips Kerosene and GPMaya84! I will "fat her up" a bit then, hoping she will look more natural. Am modeling a head too, and I can assure you she isn't pretty at this very moment But I hope she will be after some tweaking.

Anyway, DJbLAZER, I am looking forward to seeing your progress on the model! user added image I had problems with the face on my model at first, but it just took a lot of tweeking. Good luck, and I hope to see updates soon!

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)