Thread: Gnomon Online
View Single Post
# 10 22-02-2007 , 06:33 AM
Wow, its gone off in here.

I'm sure it frustrating that the course is not to your liking, ive seen students drop out of courses as they thought it wasnt for them.

For me I would find doing an online course very hard, not because of my lack of motivation, just that I would prefer moe direct contact and demonstration, which from your posts Surferbro seems you didnt get much of, which on the link you posted it does say that you would, but, not how much.

Looking at the Animation mentor site $14K is a lot to pay when compared to $1600, so it could be you gets what you pay for??

Looks like you've had a bad learning experiance, wheather this be down to the actual content of the course not meeting with your expectations, the lecturing ability or a conflict between yourself and the staff there, and by the looks of it your well angry, but I dont think you should have gone to the lengths of name calling and abuse.

just my opinion, and I do feel bad for you that youve spent a lot of money on something that you've got nothing out of, hopefully as DezFX said you might get some money back??

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle

Last edited by gster123; 22-02-2007 at 10:19 AM.