View Single Post
# 147 05-03-2006 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber
nothing worse than giving advise when not asked, that's when people hear but don't listen. Advice, what can i tell you anyway, every girl bolts and i haven't seen my wife in 20 months, I've given you all the advice you need already.., and.., did you listen or hear??

by the way, i used to be a councilor 20 years ago and taught meditation and yoga, that's why my mails sometimes have that tone.., don't mean to sound like a smart arse

there was one kid, your age actually, he sniffed glue, got a tolerance to the glue and started breaking into industrial buildings to steal industrial solvents to sniff it, I guess it must be strong. Anyway even the industrial solvents stopped working because he got a tolerance to that and so he drank 100 mls of it when he was, stoned on it (?) and that's how we found him or how he was brought to our attention, we were called into the hospital. Drinking the solvent nearly killed him. I wonder if he lived another two years?? Never found out, he left the program (ran away for more solvent actually)user added image user added image

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 05-03-2006 at 10:48 PM.