View Single Post
# 14 22-05-2004 , 09:03 PM
Subscriber
eeeeej colleague!!
what a coincidence! you know.... we understand eachother! user added image

well...right now I have a lowbudget nikon f55 with a 28-80 and 75-300 ...
I work in a photostore and I played around with a canon with a macro lens and you can do real cool stuff with it! It's a totally different world looking trough such a closeup lens! I didn't made any pics with it yet but do you have some samples ? I'll pm you my email incase you have some...
as Im a student I just started really photograph with an real camera so I don't have a good portofolio right now but Im working on it...

to tell you the truth....
last year I was able to choose between 3dschool or photographschool.... I choose photgrapicschool over the 3dschool because I didn't knew much (back than) about 3d in general... Looking back I know I did the right thing! I just love to make photo's and I really think you need to practice for it in real live and with the 3d I can make my own school at home at my own time...
It's probably a slow progress but I put my motivation and inpiration from sm and sofar so gooood!
My plan is to just learn as much as I can at home with 3d till I got my photograpicschool done... and than it will be time to traval around the world baby!! user added image
I'll come visit you! user added image
actually.... where are you from ?

Last edited by ransick; 22-05-2004 at 09:06 PM.