View Single Post
# 4 22-01-2006 , 11:44 AM
Ah... So you already created the thread. Ok, cool. Btw for those who didn't read the complete rules:

" The theme for the challenge would be to make a high detail, realistical craft. I'm saying craft, because it doesn't necessarily have to be a space ship. It can be any furturistic vehicle, so long as it flies in some way. This means that it can even be a vehicle in a futuristic town. It can also be convertable if you want.

Of course, it has to be more or less a civilian craft. Meaning, no weapons. It can looks as cool as you want though. The size of the vehicle is entirely up to you. It can be for one passenger or even a thousand.

Now for the tech-limitations: You can build it with whatever you want: nurbs, polys, subds. No poly-count limitation on this one. Texturing is of course highly reccommended. hmm... actually there are no limitations... Maybe just our imagination, though on second thought, that's limitless "

Just to avoid confusion.

Alright. That being said, let's go. Once again great to have you with us Gohan user added image.

I'll start my own work in a few days. Have to take care of a few things. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress in the meantime user added image