Thread: SPITFIRE BY TUT
View Single Post
# 83 01-06-2010 , 08:35 AM
Lifetime Member
well you have all probably worked out by the lack of posts I havent touched the thing. I HATE painting, I seem to have mis matches on it as you can see from previous posts, I dont know why?? The UV's all lined up etc. I have also discovered I UV'd the tyres in a circular pattern along with some other shapes. I will now have to go back and re do the tyres etc, what a pain!!!! so they are layed out flat or linear if you know what I mean? Otherwise I wont be able to apply the correct texture and bump map it.

I assume I can just re UV what I need, copy the PSD across from the first one and delete the background layer and replace it with the new UV map??? I hopefully wont have to do it all again but the colours dont line up from the elevators to the main wing either.

Sincere apologies to myself (after kicking my own head with my good leg, twice even) and anyone who was watching. Its my first model and I was hoping for it to be a good one, at this stage it aint and Im frustrated at my lack of skills and planning. I am normally a better planner when it comes to models (of the kit kind).

self destruction sequence enabled : biological organism explosion immenent.

cheers with tears bullet:headbang: user added image

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes