View Single Post
# 7 02-04-2010 , 09:13 PM
19 year Veteran

I was going to start the thread but its not at the front of my mind right now, I have work commitments and other stuff plus making a couple of new tut's for SM and stuff so ya know...all I need now is a life.. LOL

Thats understandable Jay. I also think a maya only challenge is a great idea.

he first challenge I did here was mike two random word one "Fence armchair". The best thing about it was the fact it was so open you could do almost anything you wanted so the skill set was all ways at the right level (well apart from forum members pushing you on to do more - which is always good).

I remember that one pretty good tweetytunes. Mike linked us to a site that had a word generator on it. What ever the generator came up with was what you did. Mine was"Double Barrel". That challenge was a really good one. However, having a word generator does restrict you to a certain theme you may or may not like. Some people clicked away on the generator to come up with a theme they liked. I actually went with the first words the generator came up with.

But anyway, a more open challenge would have alot more participation, whether it's a free for all or random word selection. This could really benefit from stereo 3D.......