Thread: Animating
View Single Post
# 17 23-11-2002 , 04:28 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Nem
ooh lots of complicated mel talk user added image
babyduck: ...

no. i mean, the key that gets deleted is only in the time right now - i am not planning delete keys that are in other time. what i tried to explain is, if there is a key set to translateX right now in at least one part of a multiple selection, then it indicates that it is set. and 3 things per attribute would be ok too, so 2 buttons to set and cut the key, and one field indicating if some or none of the objects are keyed right now.

*EDIT*: just had a thought, would it be easier, animation wise, to have a slider in the mel script box as well? cos then you could do all animation in the new window and key it really fast as well without having to go into ur viewport or channel box
there shud also be a button at the bottom which says "Key All" hmm, wonder what that would do user added image

i dont think that would be a brilliant idea - if you dont leave the key window, nothing gets manipulated, and the animation would not do anything at all. if you animate you have to go to next time you want to set a key, manipulate your object via move, skale, whatever - and then set a key for whatever you changed ...