View Single Post
# 37 07-01-2003 , 10:14 AM
Subscriber
I wish that there was a Buzz3D in the UK offering a four weeks course for $2500 (£1600) including accomodation that would be VERY insightful to go to. Not only would you learn but you would meet people with the same interests and make friends. I find this just as useful since you can exchange ideas and tips and tricks in more depth and perhaps work on projects togeher rather than on your own. Bit like a buddy system in weight training or diving, when one of you is fed up the other with help and encourage the other and vice versa. A bit of encouragement doe wonders.

As far as finding time and having a dull job well I can imagine there are tons of us in that predicament. Let's face it though its a tough business to get into and you have to have talent and ability to try and get in so don't get to dissapointed people. As I have said before you may not work for the likes of Dreamworks or Pixar but you can still get the satisfacion that you can produce work that is a good!

I hope to go part-time in my current job by the end of this year so I can spend more time creating my characters and the worlds that they live in - even if they go nowhere I will feel satisfied that I doing something that I love and feel that I am good at. If I don't go part-time I think I'll find a job where I don't have to travel or have so many responsibilities then I can concertrate more on fulfilling my dreams and feeling creative.

There, that's Gazzamataz's sermon for the day! Now get creating as much as possible and sod the boss and everyone else who thinks you are wastig time!!!

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com