View Single Post
# 70 27-03-2010 , 02:41 PM
Lifetime Member

finished 701

Hi guys,

well I have finished as far as I can go without creating a permanent dent in the forehead. I would like to thank all the people who have helped, guided and berated me in my quest to become a better modeller. I wont be going any further with this plane, I have had enough and have reached an impasse as far as my feeble knowledge goes. I did it for a colour scheme for my pop and hope he likes it, only several thousand paint schemes and he should be happy.

I have purchased Kurts Spitfire tut to help give me more of a leg up and try to understand a little more. I WILL finish the 'Lanc" when I have a little more ammo in my poor head to use and acheive what I am after. To the other newbies who may read this, advice is free, acting upon it requires energy, those who give it are special and listen to what they say. I have learnt a lot and made a lot of mistakes, dont give up, press on.

I would like to thank some bloke who is very special to me, thanks mate, you know who you are! You are my master and I will try my best to improve as much as I can.

hopefully this vid link will work, on to the Spitty, wish me luck (hard work more the case).

Cheers bullet

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4090628/STOL...shed%20701.wmv

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes