Thread: My Community
View Single Post
# 92 26-06-2010 , 02:26 AM
Lifetime Member
What Im also trying to do eventually mate..is get a folder with photos etc of real world stuff to share with you guys so you have an idea what the streets are about. I dont see a lot of the stuff..I guess..people miss in landscapes. Some of it I suppose you dont need but for realism (in your case prob not too important) you do.

I hope to be as good as you in modelling and make contruction machines (of which I can and do operate), materials, components etc and build up a file to just use anytime. Of which I of course will be glad to share.

My first model on machines will be a 14 tonne Volvo excavator then a 20 tonner etc. A lot of peoplethink youcan just scale these machines up and down for size..but you cant..thay are all a little different. Getting GOOD and PROPER blueprints is hard..but the advantage is this...I see them everyday and can get 1000's!! of photo's to model with...right down to the monika on the nuts and bolts..bahahaha

Anyway sorry for the hijack....you get the picture.

You are doing very well

cheers bullet

user added image

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4090628/Perf...er_manhole.3gp

It opens in Quicktime

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes