View Single Post
# 15 25-06-2007 , 06:34 AM
Subscriber
thx

for those who cant be arsed (me think the translation alit off)

"Seeing art design on the computer for a young artist Tibaoui

Khalid Haji Yahya, aged 20 years, of good, used computer masterfully designs and manufactures Algarfique that pulls both seen, for it to be like Al show on the table in front of you, while still on the computer screen.

Khalid says in a letter to the newspaper Panorama Pint : my hobby three years ago, and I design three-dimensional forms in a professional manner fantastic.

Some forms were designed by three-dimensional professionals who work in the area of world cinema personalities such as designers, Harry Potter and others. Myself design itself and the same details and application have pictures of the scene of action in the program for some designs attached.

The name of the program that I designed these images attached it called "Maya" and used to work with him Alvotoshoub fabrics any "Tekesthar" forms.

It is considered one of the best programs for the design of three-dimensional program, which requires professionalism and practice, including through my best for a long time on this program until they reached this degree of professionalism.

I bought books from outside the country great through the internet as a tool to examine this program and apply the lessons of books and reading.

And made a great effort to become professionals in the use of this program Algeravi ... as well as some forms designed you done in a more than a week, sometimes a month. " - or as soon as I can download an image and put it in photoshop

cheeky git and what really cracks me up is the comments afterwards 91 reply all looking like they are really proud of him for doing so well

but my fav is

num 51 = "Good luck, God sweetest What good are useless" - I think that really sums him up

Last edited by tweetytunes; 25-06-2007 at 06:50 AM.