Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-01-2005 , 08:26 AM

looking for car blue prints

hey everyone! long time no speak... again! hehe.. anyways.... once again i'm getting the urge to do some modeling.. and i feel like warming up by doing a good vehicle model.. i'm thinking specifically modeling after the new car i just bought. A 96 Volkswagen Jetta.. the problem is i cant seem to find blue prints for it.. the closest thing i can find is a passat.. any help would be much appreciated.. thanks in advance and its good to be back!

AIM: Psuedo Realizm
# 2 13-01-2005 , 09:38 AM
Subscriber
I know a great website for car blueprints, but I can't remember the web address!! Can't seem to find it on Google either......I'll post again when I get home later.

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 13-01-2005 , 10:56 AM
Subscriber

# 4 13-01-2005 , 12:24 PM
Subscriber

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 5 13-01-2005 , 02:10 PM
Subscriber
Suurland, thats the one!! lol

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 6 13-01-2005 , 04:48 PM
hey thanks guys.. unfortiunatly all i could find on those sites was one side view of a jetta... i still need to sign up to that smcars website to see if they got what i'm looking for.. but i dont have time right now... if you could mumbo jumbo do you think you can take a quick check sometime when you get the chance? i'm at work right now.. anyways thanks again guys and keep the sites rolling in

# 7 14-01-2005 , 12:05 PM
Subscriber
theres a lot of jettas there
sorry i couldn't see one clearly defined as the '96 jetta but there are some there
hope you can find it sorry dont know my VW very well

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 8 18-01-2005 , 06:29 PM
well i signed up to that website and WOW they have alot of blueprints.. but sadly none of what i'm looking for.. they didnt have the model of my car... just older ones... the closest thing i could find was a hatchback jetta.. i didnt even know they made those hehe... i wonder if i can contact vw and ask if they can email me some blue prints.. its not like i need anything too technical.. just the body