Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 30-05-2006 , 01:43 AM
Subscriber

Can't edit my uploads

Hmmm...is there anything wrong with the upload management system? When I hit the 'Edit' button, nothing happens.

I'd love to change my provided eMail address, as the download section shows it to everybody if you hover the mouse over the corresponding icon...

And yes, I'm logged in!

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!

Last edited by Renderizer; 30-05-2006 at 07:55 AM.
# 2 30-05-2006 , 02:39 AM
at top- user control panel.

You havent been around in a while, renderizer.

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 30-05-2006 , 04:26 AM
Subscriber
are you useing fire fox??? that will cause things not to work sometimes. try useing internet explorer.

Do what you like, like what you do.
# 4 30-05-2006 , 01:44 PM
Subscriber
daffas: I'm using AvantBrowser as the frontend (which makes use of the IE engine), so that shouldn't pose a problem.

Matt: yes, it has been a while...almost a year, I guess. In the meantime, a lot of things have happened, like me going back to my big, dirty old home town (which is Berlin, and I'm still looking for a proper flat!). I also started doing more music again, transcribing all my old stuff and my guitar arrangements. And with some very minor exceptions, I didn't push a single pixel in all that time. I did not even have the time nor the space to set up my own machine again, so there's nothing to do anyway...

Be that as it may, from the user control panel, I can't edit my uploads. Has to be done using the 'Edit' button in the download section. Just that it doesn't do anything at all. It doesn't even bother to meditate over it, it just ignores it...

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!