Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-07-2006 , 09:35 PM

Revealed trailer

I have ben working on this project for a long time. You can see my trailer at my website lasanchez.com Click on the "small" link because I have still not fixed the large link yet. (it is biger but the resolution is horible)

Attached Thumbnails

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
# 2 12-07-2006 , 11:14 AM
Subscriber
i watched your trailer. . . but i really have no idea what the film is about. perhaps some voice over would help.

# 3 12-07-2006 , 11:54 AM
I agree ... cool trailer but it says nothing to me user added image

some angel / devil thing I guess , but whats about the main character? what does he do?

# 4 12-07-2006 , 03:51 PM
I guess the reason for that is I hate trailers that give away the story. They are not suposed to tell you what is happening just make you intrested. It is going to be a short film and I already gave awy more then I wanted to in the trailer, but I had to put something.

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!