Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 11-07-2006 , 09:35 PM

Revealed trailer

I have ben working on this project for a long time. You can see my trailer at my website lasanchez.com Click on the "small" link because I have still not fixed the large link yet. (it is biger but the resolution is horible)

Attached Thumbnails

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
# 2 12-07-2006 , 11:14 AM
Subscriber
i watched your trailer. . . but i really have no idea what the film is about. perhaps some voice over would help.

# 3 12-07-2006 , 11:54 AM
I agree ... cool trailer but it says nothing to me user added image

some angel / devil thing I guess , but whats about the main character? what does he do?

# 4 12-07-2006 , 03:51 PM
I guess the reason for that is I hate trailers that give away the story. They are not suposed to tell you what is happening just make you intrested. It is going to be a short film and I already gave awy more then I wanted to in the trailer, but I had to put something.

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!