Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-09-2006 , 05:42 PM

Assault Mech, Dragon Head and Space Ship

Here are some renders of my result of 3 different tutorials by kurt. I haven't textured any of them yet but plan on doing so. these are my first 3 maya models ever, hope you like them.
any comments/critics/... on any aspect of the renders are more then welcome

A word of thanks to Kurt Boutilier, I learned a GREAT deal in a relatively small amount of time!! your instructions are worth a lot of gold user added image (Although I did feel a bit overwhelmed at times when i opened a next section and your model suddenly looked ten times better then in the previous one :p ). so thanks Kurt, you're doing a great job!

Space Ship:
user added image

Assault Mech:
user added image

user added image

Dragon Head (on the last one i played around a bit with materials in maya and textures in photoshop):

user added image

user added image

user added image