Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-03-2007 , 08:41 PM
tegmo

First Animation EVER!

Hi all,

Thought I would share with you an animation I just finished. Its from a fundementals course where you have to animate a ball moving on a stage. I had so much fun, and learned so much, I kinda went overboard by creating an entire set around the ball!

Enjoy

Flash Movie
The Talented Ball

-Tegmo

# 2 05-03-2007 , 04:19 AM
Nice little animation man!

Some of the camera movements look a little jerkey on the transitions but other than that it looks good.

I like the set that you made up, it really adds to the atmosphere.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 05-03-2007 , 05:56 AM
Subscriber
haha... made me laugh.. a little dark but it was good overall

# 4 05-03-2007 , 08:53 AM
tegmo
Hi,

Thanks for the C&C as for the jerkyness that probably came from when I converted it to a flash movie so I could keep the sound. Here is the AVI no sound but you can see the flow without the jerkyness.

AVI no/sound
The Talented Ball

-Teg

# 5 05-03-2007 , 04:41 PM
The scene is fantastic! I think you should do something else with that scene with something that fits it better. Do some characters to have a band concert or something. Good work!

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 6 13-03-2007 , 04:35 AM
Very funny movie. Great job.user added image

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 7 13-03-2007 , 05:28 AM
tegmo
Hi all,

Thanks for the C&C currently working on another animation project which I will share once it is finished.

-Teg