Here's an update AO render. The gearing + rotor's are modified to create a controlled lift. Kind of unnecessary some might say for a fantasy vehicle but my tutor said we must include a counter rotor somewhere. I think it's turned out ok. I've chucked out the placeholder rear wheel too and sorted it. Funny thing is now I'm down to about 7700 as I had to take the drillbit out for modifications which was tri heavy. I also cleaned up a bit elsewhere so I've got more polys to play with for wires, glue, staples and other fastening stuffs.
And yes, I know the switch is floating
I'm probably changing it a bit for a variable lever switch thing soon.
Next thing is adding a bit of meccano (or similar) to hold the rotor up. It's gonna be a long night.