Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 12-03-2008 , 02:31 AM

Deleted by mistake... can I bring it back?

Hello,
Er... I just used blendshapes to make all of the facial expressions for my penguin. When I turned him back to xray mode to work on his joints I realized his whole skeleton has disappeared. I switched off hide joints in the panel....Can i retrieve it?? I must have deleted it by mistake... maybe I can bring it back from history somehow?.. does any one have any suggestions?? Im really worried.....

Thanks

Jo

www.jowand.com
# 2 12-03-2008 , 02:35 AM
I still have all the joints information in the Hypergraph Heierarchy and the attribute editor.. so where is it???

www.jowand.com
# 3 12-03-2008 , 02:38 AM
Sorry, sorry sorry....... I panicked as I had worked on the skin weights for days..... I found it... It was having an out of body experience miles away in the scene.... It obviously had enough of me scowling at it.

Sorry for wasting anyones time x x

www.jowand.com