Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 08-06-2010 , 11:26 PM
Subscriber
Hey bullet. Looks good! My only crits would be the legs look a bit big compared to the body (they should be about the same size) and the arms look a bit flat compared to round. Gun looks awsome really nice job on that! Now time for some detailed textures user added image

- Big Tom
www.digitaltom.co.uk
# 17 09-06-2010 , 12:29 AM
Lifetime Member
yeh I could resize the legs. The arms, you are the 2nd one to say that bahaha, no they are actually flat, I have the man with me I will try and take a photo to show you.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 18 09-06-2010 , 08:32 AM
Subscriber
rounded ^_^

user added image

- Big Tom
www.digitaltom.co.uk
# 19 09-06-2010 , 08:39 AM
Lifetime Member
very good smarty pants!!!!!! LOL I WILL get a photo, my son must have a cheap Bali import then eh??

bahahahahah

When I work out how to get a good res on mine I will fix it up, you make me feel cheap and dirty.....hang on thats not so bad bahahahaha

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 20 09-06-2010 , 08:45 AM
Subscriber
<---- lego man... and i dont mean mini fig. I work with the stuff all day. I will make a lil pic later to show you what i mean as i know what you mean by flat but the whole thing is actually a cylinder cut off at an angle with a rounded tip.

- Big Tom
www.digitaltom.co.uk
# 21 09-06-2010 , 09:26 AM
Lifetime Member
You work with toys!!!!! bloody hell I will swap jobs RIGHT now man!!!! You can be a Surveyor for a week eh???

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ok I await your pic guru of the Lego. Nah I think its Lego, I cant read the writing!! Old man syndrome

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 22 10-06-2010 , 11:23 PM
Subscriber
Ok hofpully this will explain it better... its like someone has deflated your lego mans arm...

user added image

- Big Tom
www.digitaltom.co.uk
# 23 10-06-2010 , 11:32 PM
Lifetime Member
I will get the pump out and give him some air. Thank you tom

cheers bullet

I tried to alter the legs but it messed up I might have to re do them.

bullet1968