Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 17-08-2022 , 03:45 PM
Lifetime Member

lifetime member downloads

I can't download the tutorials. Some files and videos seem locked down, and I thought I had access to the files and videos for download being a lifetime member. Am I doing something wrong?

# 2 18-08-2022 , 08:16 AM
SM Tea Boy
You should have access to everything, is every download locked or just a few?

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 18-08-2022 , 02:26 PM
Lifetime Member
Everything seems to be locked down for me. The only thing I have access to is Legacy archived tutorials that I can download. I remember purchasing a lifetime membership back in 2013. Is there something I'm doing something wrong on my end?

Last edited by ohcoetc; 18-08-2022 at 11:06 PM.
# 4 19-08-2022 , 08:06 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hi,

I've upgraded your account it should work fine now please let me know.
All the best
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 19-08-2022 , 04:38 PM
Lifetime Member
Seems to be working. Thanks so much!

# 6 13-09-2022 , 08:47 PM
I thought I am the only one facing this problem. Thanks for sharing this info with us. I would also like to help you by sharing the https://writinguniverse.com/free-ess...-in-education/ website with you. If you are not so good at writing an essay assignment then you can visit over there where you can read essay examples for free. When I want to write an essay assignment, I also take help from that website.

Last edited by AlexandriaCollins; 20-09-2022 at 01:49 PM.