SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Resource Lounge / Free Course - Modeling Lowpoly Fishing House with Autodesk Maya

Resource Lounge Maya related resources can be found in this section - references, textures, shaders, links etc. We also have Free Maya Resources on the site that you can download and use in your projects.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

21-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
ColdWave

Free Course - Modeling Lowpoly Fishing House with Autodesk Maya
Hello, dear game developers.

I've created a second course in which i'm modeling a Lowpoly Fishing House.
Of course i'm including 1000 promo keys for Free Enrollment.
If you find the course interesting, please leave a constructive feedback! Don't forget to rate it with 1 to 5 stars based on your opinion.

Free Code : FREEFISH_2018

https://www.udemy.com/fishinghouse/

30-10-2018, 05:04 AM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

Nice! I just saw your game on google play as well. I'll check it out when i get back from work

Glad to see you doing well mate. Link for anyone that wants to check out the game

All the best
Dave

Tags
lowpoly , maya , modeling