Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 09-03-2004 , 12:01 PM
Subscriber

my first model!!! [dragonhead]

Hellloooww!

I know this doesn't look finished because the model hasn't got texture and all (I simply don't know howto) but as I followed Kurts dragonhead tut I consider this finished! user added image

It took a while to come this far...but what do you have to expect from a NOoB??! :p

please tell me what you think... I love to hear some comment!
I could use some!user added image

I think I should do some tweening here and there a bit but I will leave that for now because I want to go on with the next tut
user added image

[to Kurt:]
I love the way you explain everything! It's all clear now for me of how to build a model and at the same time learning the maya interface! I can use this kind a method for other (self created) models.. This tut is every single point worthy! user added image

I will recomment for everyone who doesn't know maya very well to start with the dragonhead tutorial!!

GReAtZZzz from HOLLAND!!
--> RanSicK <--

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 09-03-2004 , 01:06 PM
Subscriber
VERY nice work ransick. I am very impressed. I don't know how close it is to what Kurt originally conjured up through the tutorial, but this dragon deffinitely looks cool. Do you plan to give him a body now? =P

Keep up the good work!

# 3 09-03-2004 , 02:49 PM
Looks very good user added image
His nose rinkles look like he collided with something though.
Nice modeling !

# 4 09-03-2004 , 04:07 PM
Thanks for the nice words mate=) I'm very happy to hear that you learned so much from the tut... It means I'm doing a good job for you and other members.

The dragon looks really great!!!! He has a lot of personallity which is cool. He reminds me of a old wise dragon that might be a bit cranky at times=)

Again great start, and looking forward to more of you work.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 12-03-2004 , 04:02 AM
Nice modelling!

-------------------------------------------
# 6 14-03-2004 , 01:01 AM
Subscriber
thankz guys!!! for the nice words! I really could use some for building my convidence for my own created model Im working on at the moment! I will post it as soon as possible in the wip! latrr
user added image RanSicK