Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-04-2004 , 12:15 PM
Subscriber

Throne Room, Heavy Crits Pls

user added image

Okay it is not finished, Picture at the back is only for test render. I think the throne area is too dark.nd there are some textures still missing. Lighting is maya software. with many lights. nd i am not happy with it so heavy crits pls

One Day, i will have enough money to buy a 15m yacht. Then i will take you all and have a world trip... One day .... yeah... one day.........
# 2 02-04-2004 , 05:50 PM
Its looking Very Good!! user added image

# 3 02-04-2004 , 05:57 PM
looks awesome, but the candles look like they themselves are glowing, dont know if you wanted em 2 do that or not

I Can't Understand What I'm Thinking
# 4 02-04-2004 , 10:07 PM
awsome!, but the throne looks a little bland to me

# 5 02-04-2004 , 11:03 PM
I think the whole image looks blurry or out of focus, which is what you probably want if you have characters in the scene, but for the moment there is noone there. Other than that and the thing about the candels I think it's pretty cool.

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 6 02-04-2004 , 11:06 PM
its probably blury just because of the image quality

# 7 05-04-2004 , 04:19 AM
Subscriber
Make the chair more Throneish, Make everyone know that whoever sits in that chair is "THE MAN", or the woman. You know.

The chair just seems a little plain to me.