Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-07-2004 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber

Animation Reel Jul 2004

Just finished my first animation reel in time for Siggraph. After a year of working 2 jobs to pay the bill's my reel is finialy finished. I am still working on my website so here is a link to a page to download it from. Comments and crits are much appreciated.

25mb Quicktime file
https://www.kassuns.com/demo.html

Thanks for your time,
Kassun

"The day you stop dreaming is the day you die"

www.kassuns.com
# 2 19-07-2004 , 12:25 PM
Subscriber
hehe.. I liked it a lot!!! good job!

one thing, you might want to make it more fancy and add some transition effects between the different things...

-Emo

# 3 21-07-2004 , 05:49 PM
I love the motion. The first part seems a bit to snappy but all in all it is good. The mosic should transition a bit btter IMO. Maybe have the music never quit turn off. Have it real low though. Not going for modeling? After that Bradley it is kind of a suprise. I love the walk. That is such a pain in the butt having it turn like that. It looks reall good. I love the bird watcher part. Awsome work.

# 4 21-07-2004 , 09:51 PM
Subscriber
Thanks guys for the feed back.

RickStefani: I will be adding the sound file to the background as you had mentioned, but just haven't had timeuser added image. I am going to do a modeling reel after I get my resume and website done. I wanted to get my animation reel done firstuser added image. For my modeling reel all I have is the Bradley and my Alien character. I will be combining my animation and modeling reel together for smaller studios. Well gota run to much things to douser added image

Here as promised. My portfolio site is up. My Demo Reel is up both in a quicktime and dvix format (6mb divx file).

https://www.kassuns.com

Thanks,
Kassun

"The day you stop dreaming is the day you die"

www.kassuns.com
# 5 08-08-2004 , 10:43 PM
I am glad you now have both up. Your models are great. I love the Bradley. That is the best one I have ever seen modeled. I Still think that it is a bit of a jump with music. I would try to stay with one song even on the modeling reel.