Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-09-2004 , 09:44 PM
Subscriber

SPS NEED YOU

Those of you that visit simply photoshop will know that there a bit of a crisis going on over there at the moment due to lack of interest in the site. This is where you lot come in, even the ones that are thinking "well, i don't do 2d" the chances are you do. If SM members started posting there concept sketches, textures and those kind of 3d related photoshop work it might help the site to take off. Then even if you want to show them in your W.I.P threads over here you could just post a link (getting even more people over there).

So get out there and do your bit for SPS. user added image

# 2 19-09-2004 , 05:49 AM
Subscriber
I had already put up some of the concept matireal from the dino challange on mine over there. Will put more when I can.

# 3 19-09-2004 , 08:49 AM
Subscriber
Yeah i know both you and 3demon use SPS for concept work. user added image

It'd just be nice to see if other uses want to do the same.