Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 29-10-2004 , 10:39 PM
Subscriber

Marking menu Creation Error

Just tried to follow the marking menu tutorial and that part went okay all up until the final test. I instead assigned ALT X press and ALT X release. I get an error message when pressing ALT X saying

"ERROR: Cannot Find File"menu_Polymodeling" for source statement"

Why am I getting this error? any ideas? It seems to be looking for the Marking menu to be actually saved to a file some how but the tutorial doesn't give any indication of this? Anybody got an idea? Should I post this in a different area.

This is a Base install of Maya 6.01 there have been no changes and I tried it on multiple computers.

Thanks for any help in advance.

# 2 29-10-2004 , 10:43 PM
Subscriber

Discovered one thing

Its a version issue for one thing I tried this on Maya 5.01 and it worked exactly like the tutorial said. However in 6.01 I get the error I stated above.

Thanks again