Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-11-2004 , 04:30 PM

maya .swf

i cannot export an .swf , when i try it only one image is rendered.. does anyone knows how to do it?

# 2 29-11-2004 , 07:45 PM
Subscriber

# 3 01-12-2004 , 11:35 AM
thanks MixX

actually to render a .swf movie is a lot different from a "normal" one... i have stared downloading theMike's "Render Globals" but it stopped in the middle, I ll try again...

thanks

# 4 01-12-2004 , 02:26 PM
Just render out all the individual files from maya, import as an image sequence into flash and export as swf.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 5 01-12-2004 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by NitroLiq
Just render out all the individual files from maya, import as an image sequence into flash and export as swf.

true, that'll work you have Flash..

# 6 03-12-2004 , 08:13 AM

Originally posted by NitroLiq

actually I made it, but the result is too heavy (not for the web...). All it needs is to spend some time with the render globals and have the vector renderer loaded. by the way, it takes a long time to export the .swf, so if someone tries it he must be patient. it is like a normal .avi file...

I can quarntee that if someone imports an image sequence to flash then the .swf will be a lot heavier and will take ages to download one the web...