SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 09:46 AM   #1
awais

Default need help

Can anyone help me? i m a new user of simplymaya.com and i have downloading problem because i have slow dial-up connection. Can anyone told me that how can i download with download accelerator or other softwares. and one more thing, plz tell me what is "md5" and what it can help me.
Thanx
Owais Imran
Old 12-03-2005, 08:04 PM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

Sorry you can't download with a download accelerator. Md5 the way we use it is simply a method of making sure you've downloaded the complete file.

David
Old 14-03-2005, 09:54 AM   #3
awais

Default Need More Help

Thanx Mr. David. But my problem hasn't slove till now...i m still not able to download complete tutorials. Internet disconnection during downloading. Thats why i can't download complete file. If it is possible that tutorial could be download through download accelerator then i could have resumed it many time if my internet get disconnect.
okay can you tell me that there is any browser or software with the help of i download tutorial and if my net get disconnect or bytes are not receiving then downloading is not close and its keeps on waiting for bytes receiving.