Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 07-04-2005 , 09:15 PM
Subscriber

Video capture

OK, for a school project I need to use a video capture type thing. It needs to record a game that im playing. Since this is how SM does all of their tutorials, I thought someone would know what to do. Im looking for software that is either cheap or free. So please help everyone.

# 2 07-04-2005 , 09:23 PM
Subscriber

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 09-04-2005 , 12:47 PM
Subscriber
Thx for the help, but I just used some trial software from download.com. The one that has worked best for me so far is the ACA capture Pro. But I still cant get a smooth recordin, framerate is to choppy.

{I EDITED THIS PART IN JUST TO SAVE SPACE. }
The whole reason I wanted the screen capture was to record a game. Well, most screen captures dont have the directX capabilites. But I found the best one ever, top notch frame rate, cheap(free trial version), and interface is great. Its called FRAPS. I you want to try it out, just checkout download.com

Last edited by alienscience; 09-04-2005 at 01:00 PM.