Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 16-10-2005 , 06:36 AM

Problem with animation in Mental Ray

Hey ,
Lately i tried to Batch Render an animation using Final Gather - Mental Ray as a Rendering option in an iff image sequence with the name.#.ext .
when it finished Rendering i took the whole Folder of the images sequence to the after effect and this Error showed uo :
user added image
I tried rendering the same scene with the Software Render and i succeed importing the sequence to After Effect ..
help me please , user added image

thanks

# 2 16-10-2005 , 07:38 PM
try to use another file-format. if that don't work you might have an error within your after-effects so a re-install should solve the problem. alternatively ... use combustion from discreet user added image much more intuitive and it has no problem with (as good as) any format user added image

illuminate ... and wait
# 3 17-10-2005 , 03:18 PM

hey

i tried to import it in, 2 different computers and it didn't work so it isn't the software problem , and i tried to use another format and it didn't work either ....
and as i wrote berfore I tried rendering the same scene with the Software Render and it succeeded entering to After Effect ...
about max , i have to export the whole scene using .obj file ?
or that there is another way exporting the scene ..
thanks alot