Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 18-01-2006 , 10:17 AM
Subscriber

Off Topic: ZBrush

Can you import an obj into ZBrush Demo, because I'm having real difficulties in doing so. Also, does anyone have any links on how to get started adding fine detail to a model? As the ones I have come across are too advanced for me at the minute and I'm really quite keen to get into using this software.

Thanks guys

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 2 18-01-2006 , 11:55 AM
Subscriber

# 3 18-01-2006 , 01:26 PM
Subscriber
Yeah, I've checked out some of the tuts and downloaded the 22mb user guide from there, but still can't get my head around the UI and generally doing what I intend to. Just was hoping others have maybe followed a tut from scratch and are now competant in it that they could post, as if it is down to myself playing around until I figure it out myself,it will never happen unfortunately.

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.