Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 19-03-2006 , 07:18 PM

Export animation as object

Hello all,
I ve a question regardig project i am currently working on.
I have a camera environment of a circle and i have made an animation (23 frames) of bubbles coming up from the bottom of the circle. I want the same anmation to play - bubbles entering - in 4 other points of the circle. Yet with my so far knowledge i am not aware of a kind of copy paste function where you could have the same animated bubbles importes in maya and placing them somewhere else in your scene.
Is there a way i can export the bubble frames as object and import them again in my scene?
Or is it possible to copy paste the frames in a duplicate of the bubbles and change their coordinates without having to do that for every single bubble?
i would apreciate an answer as soon as posible as i have to submit my project by thursday.
Thanks!!