Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-04-2006 , 12:32 PM

Snapping on the x axis

Hi there, i'm in a bit of bother, i'm animating a 10sec piece with "Character b" I did my blockout and changed it to "stepmode" in the graph editor, then, after looking at it I changed it back to normal smooth keys but found out that when sliding through the timeline to each key on my hip or icon on the floor to move the entire character, it snaps to the key in 1 frame instead of transitioning smoothly. It has only done this since playing with it in the graph editor, any ideas?? I know its a bit confusing but thats why I cant figure it out!, any help and I would be very grateful. :headbang: :headbang: :