Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-09-2006 , 03:06 AM

Valentine is back and more mental!!

Iv gone back to this project.....

( https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20554)

.....as i want to get it finished, but has taken on a whole new concept....its basically a war machine for goblin type creatures, using a mans decapetated head as the power supply!! still work in progress and lots of changes ahead,the holes in his head will have wires and plugs and stuff in but im open to crazy suggestions about the whole thing!!! a goblin will be riding it soon i hope....crits and comments please...thanks...

user added image

user added image

user added image

# 2 23-09-2006 , 04:27 AM
Nice idea lewisers!

Looking forward to how this goes, I think a nice grousome texture, rotting and dried out flesh and blood etc would make it particualry nice (in a grousome way)!!

# 3 23-09-2006 , 04:50 AM
Subscriber
No doubt about it Lewisears, it's mental!!

I like the idea of a war machine made from a human head, very original.

Keep it up,

Mat.

# 4 23-09-2006 , 05:11 AM
Visit Stroggos for all your human powered machinery needs!

This ad is brought to you by the Stroggos Ministry of Trade.

Note: For your own safety please do not disturb the Iron Madiens by the landing pads, they have been unstable ever since those marines tried to invade.

Btw, pretty good model. I would have the neck just a ragged cut capped with a metal lid instead of the skin spreading out. I would also make it more assymetrical, for some reason deformations make things more gruesome. I wonder why?

# 5 17-10-2006 , 01:47 PM
hes still going through alot of changes.....alot of work, wires etc left to complete but heres a couple of quick updates...crits comments and suggetions all welcome please!!!!!

user added image

user added image

# 6 18-10-2006 , 06:54 AM
more updates, really need sum crits and comments, thanks.

user added image

user added image

# 7 10-01-2007 , 07:54 AM
Subscriber
wow m8, i love it! anymore progress on this???

<a href="https://www.angelfire.com/blog/simon_hitchins/3d_models"> My Website </a>