Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 15-01-2007 , 11:28 AM

Just the photoshop lessons...

I am a Cinema 4D user who is looking to improve my texturing skills. While I use Bodypaint to texture my work I feel that my skill are sorely lacking and can be improved by viewing some of your tutorials on the subject. I am especially interested in the GI Texturing lesson. I love the fact that you allow individuals to purchase individual lessons instead of a complete tutorial if they want. The issue I have is that I don't need any of the Maya specific tutorial lessons. Could you provide me with a list of which lessons in the GI Texturing tutorial deal only with photoshop texturing and not with any of Maya's tools? Could you also inform me any other tutorials that include lessons dealing with only Photoshop texturing?

Thanks,

Vince

P.S. Actually, if there was a SimplyCinema4d site I would purchase every tutorial they make. : )

# 2 16-01-2007 , 03:13 AM
Subscriber
??? user added image are you serious?? user added image never tried C4, good is it ?? if you like that, well, you would love maya.
try the help menu in photoshop or maybe buy 3D World, seems rather devoted to C4 these days.

good luck,

take it easy and life will be easy
# 3 16-01-2007 , 07:57 AM
Thanks for the suggestions Mirak. Actually I started out with Maya. I bought almost everything that Digital Tutors had at the time because I was not aware of the existence of SimplyMaya. By the time I found this site I had moved on because Maya simply does more than I need and is a whole lot more complicated than C4D.
I just want to be able to create some still images of comic book characters. To that end I am learning how to use ZBrush as well but my texturing skills leave much to be desired. user added image

Vince