Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 02-02-2007 , 03:50 AM

texture

hi guys i m new to maya, i need to submit a project, after modelling my objects , i inserted external image files on my objects.
when i submited my work on another computer, the texture doesnt display, as it cant recall the image files from the computer that possess the image files.

how can i embeb the image to the objects so that i can display the correct texture at any other computers

thks in advance

# 2 02-02-2007 , 04:23 AM
Subscriber
i had this problem too. im guessing the texture will only show
IF the images are on the other pc.

if you discover how, let me know. put the pics on the other pc

those who succeed are only the failures that never gave up.

https://www.vimeo.com/7080130
# 3 02-02-2007 , 04:30 AM

hmmm

i tink there is a way to do so without having the image file in the computer itself, its like how come powerpoint slides is able to display inserted images without having to have the pics itself

maybe somting to do with imports not too sure, someone who knows pls help , my project is due in 2 days time

thks

# 4 02-02-2007 , 05:56 PM
Subscriber
make sure all your images have been copied to 'source images' in your project folder and export the whole project folder to the other computer

take it easy and life will be easy