SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Thread

Old 31-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
quaidbrown

Default Lost points?

My wife bought me 100 points a couple years ago. I used a lot of them, but hadn't been able to work with Maya for a while.

I had always planned on coming back and re-downloading those tutorials I paid for way back when, and spending the rest of my points, and buying enough extra points to finish the apache tutorial I had started... now I find that all of my points are gone, and I can't download the tutorials anymore.

Is this intended? I didn't notice any "must-use-by" clause mentioned anywhere. Anybody know what happened?
quaidbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 09:57 AM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

there is no must use by clause your points last as long as we do i'll look into it for you.

Davd
Old 31-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #3
David
SM Site Programmer

The account quaidbrown has never had any points assigned to it. It's still usergroup standard member. Are you sure you did not have another account here?

We will find them for you points never disappear so there here somewhere. Please email me with some extra details david@simplymaya.com Your full name or the name of the person that originally brought the points, and i'll track them down for you.

David
Old 31-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #4
David
SM Site Programmer

Resolved

David
New Thread