Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 13-09-2007 , 07:39 AM

BMW-Z4 first car

Hi everyone,

First off can I say hi to everyone! I think this is my first post in the forums. I have just got myself back into Maya after having a break from it. Boy am i glad the breaks over!! anyway Ive started a BMW z4 and i was wondering if some more experienced people could see if my wires are accurate so far, and maybe help me as to what happens once ive finished the wire model of the car. I hope the picture explains this

regards

simon

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 24-09-2007 , 06:58 PM
Everything looks good so far.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 3 26-09-2007 , 03:44 AM
Ive got the same Windows Theme as you.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!