Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-11-2007 , 08:19 PM

Anasasis- Winter Challenge

Alrighty with this challenge being a bit longer and over the x-mas break ill give this a great crack. This will be like a few people here my first competition, im thinking along the lines at the moment of like a huge tackle really up-close right in your face maybe gridiron or just a huge hit in N.H.L. With this i will try to really portray a lot of power and energy. Should have some sketches up later of what i mean more this is very early concept phases. I finish my exams in three days so itll all be starting then lol.

# 2 05-11-2007 , 04:40 PM
alrighty did a few sketches so i know what im aiming for and started to put together a basic character which still needs a lot of work.

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 05-11-2007 , 04:42 PM
forgot to say i decided to go with an n.h.l hit a guy getting pushed through one of the glass barriers

# 4 05-11-2007 , 05:37 PM
just another update

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 06-11-2007 , 08:55 PM
I continue to be amazed how fast you (and others) make these models. Looks pretty good already. Keep it going !

# 6 07-11-2007 , 02:03 PM
thanks heaps mate trust me with practice under your belt everything becomes easier just keep at it

# 7 13-11-2007 , 01:47 AM
another update started on the head the helmet and a bit of a texture to see how it will look crits always encouraged

Attached Thumbnails
# 8 27-11-2007 , 06:19 AM
been a while since ive posted and ive decided to change my entry i made a low poly snowboarding charcter so im going to adjust him and make a half pipe seen it is in the w.i.p section under low poly snowboarder