Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-01-2003 , 08:35 AM

Eye socket

Would anyone happen to have any wireframe pics of an eye socket (kinda close up if possible). Would prefer a cartoony sorta one as i'm trying to do one for the 3d banana but just can't seem to get it looking good.

# 2 27-01-2003 , 10:04 PM
Subscriber
Hey, I never found this post for a while and i dont know if this will help out but here is a Eye from one of my cartoon lizards i did a while back. I made edges going around the eye, then made another row of edges (kinda like a banana shape above and below the eye) and then another one, so i had a weird "banana" shape. Then i pulled out the middle one to give that eye socket effect.

user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com