Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-02-2009 , 03:43 PM
Acid44

crytek sandbox 1 tuts?

recently i've started messin around with sandbox editor 1 (the one that came with the original far cry) and i cant seem to find any tuts for it... i've used the Sandbox2 that came with crysis but reverse integration down to the original sandbox is bloody impossible... so im just wondering if anyone know where one could find some tuts for this thing cause i cant figure much out along the lines of the realistic level creation that i used to be able to do with sandbox2 user added image

specifically all i really need to know is how to change the look of the water (if possible) and how to create roads...

# 2 19-02-2009 , 04:08 PM
Senior Software Developer

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 19-02-2009 , 04:20 PM
Acid44
wicked man, thanks a bunch user added image

# 4 19-02-2009 , 08:58 PM
Subscriber
I just installed Crysis again to get back into the editor. Its pretty flexible. Is there any reason why your going with Far Cry?

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 5 19-02-2009 , 09:38 PM
Acid44
im goin with far cry simply because my vid card cant run crysis and i cant put my GeForce in till i get a new case and MoBo (stupid dell:headbang: )

when i was playing crysis and making levels for it i was on my brother in laws pc cause i was staying there for a bit during a lil rough patch in life and his PC is like... god... damn thing is perfect lol