Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 29-06-2009 , 11:49 AM

need a human character to buy

hello,

for our current project we need a male human character (maya file) which is ready for animation (only walking no facial). as this is for an product visualisation the character don't need to look hyperrealistic.

does anyone want to sell his work? please contact me at contact@sequenz.com.

TIA
lars

# 2 29-06-2009 , 04:10 PM
EduSciVis-er
Not to take a potential sale away from members of this forum, but if you're looking for something immediately, turbosquid.com is set up to sell 3D models from a huge library (if you haven't checked there already).
Hope that helps.

PS I think this applies for your staircase thread as well, though I haven't checked there to see if they have what you want.

# 3 29-06-2009 , 04:23 PM
thanx stwert, but we have already scanned turbosquid and many other site, but we have not found anything that fits our needs.

perhaps we missed something, but we haven't found any contemporary staircase (with walls, windows etc.). and we also found no ready-to-animate male character for maya.

if you know more, please let us know.

thanx
lars

# 4 29-06-2009 , 04:52 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by seqx
thanx stwert, but we have already scanned turbosquid and many other site, but we have not found anything that fits our needs.

perhaps we missed something, but we haven't found any contemporary staircase (with walls, windows etc.). and we also found no ready-to-animate male character for maya.

if you know more, please let us know.

thanx
lars

i've got some characters if you want them, i'll charge competitively,

heres some of my models

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by jali; 29-06-2009 at 05:10 PM.
# 5 29-06-2009 , 04:58 PM
hello jali,

thanks for your reply.

we need a serious male character. something like a buisiness man.

anything in stock?

seqx

# 6 29-06-2009 , 05:11 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by seqx
hello jali,

thanks for your reply.

we need a serious male character. something like a buisiness man.

anything in stock?

seqx

well i do have a model of a man in a tuxedo and a hat, plus he's already rigged,

here i'll attach a pic,

here's my showreel if you ever want to buy some models,

https://www.vimeo.com/2878496

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by jali; 29-06-2009 at 05:17 PM.
# 7 01-07-2009 , 02:58 PM
Technical Director

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 8 01-07-2009 , 07:00 PM
EduSciVis-er

Originally posted by NextDesign
www.turbosquid.com

I did suggest turbosquid earlier, but seqx said they'd already checked there, though I find it hard to believe that there weren't any male characters that were suitable...

# 9 01-07-2009 , 07:18 PM
Impossible that @ turbosquid there are no characters. Maybe they try to get one cheaper user added image :p :p

# 10 01-07-2009 , 07:24 PM
hi together,

we have found two guys who will model what we need. thanx for all answers and offers.

no, we not want to push the price. we now pay more then the most model costs on turbosquid.

and if anyone finds a ready-to-animate medium-res character for maya, then please let us know for the next project. thanx.

cheers,
lars