Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 09-02-2003 , 11:07 PM
Simply Maya OG

Short Animation: Skating

Heres a little camera sweep of a place I used to skate in AZ, so yes, that is an actual building and all. Eventually Im gonna animate a skater skating the stairs. https://I-Iybrid.no-ip.com/block.avi I got bored with my Y-Wing, but Ill go back and finish it later on. Its on a 56k server, so be patient. user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 09-02-2003 , 11:21 PM
Subscriber
I can't seem to get it to play in Zoomplayer or Windows Media Player. They both say that it needs to be filtered or something. I have the latest divx.

# 3 09-02-2003 , 11:44 PM
Simply Maya OG
Hm....its probably a bad compression. Gimme some time and Ill see what I can do to fix it.

- Hybrid
# 4 10-02-2003 , 01:00 AM
Simply Maya OG

- Hybrid
# 5 10-02-2003 , 02:30 PM
Subscriber
Yep. It works. Nice entrance. Funny thing is, is that it looks almost identical to the ice skating entrance here in Ky. The ramp goes down, turns, then goes down a bit more. Do you plan on texturing it?

# 6 10-02-2003 , 08:27 PM
Simply Maya OG
Ya, I do plan to texture it. But I think I still have a bit more modeling to do. Just some small backround stuff. I just wanted to play around with a camera, since I never have. Ya, this is the entrance to what is called the 'Block House' on Luke Air Force Base. Its pretty much a business place, not too sure what exactly they do in there. But I do know thats where you get your ID cards. user added image

- Hybrid